Tuesday, October 4, 2011

wishing well


By on 8:17 AM

wishing well is a term from European folklore to describe wells where it was thought that any spoken wish would be granted. The idea that a wish would be granted came from the idea thatwater housed deities or had been placed there as a gift from the gods, since water was a source of life and often a scarce commodity.


I wish somed ay..myone true love will understand why I did what I did...for he hurt me more than anyone could..and I could not forgive....I know dad is looking down on us and he has cried...for it rained the day after he left...I wish someday...my heart will mend...and allow itself to be set free...I wish..I could be who I was before I said those two magical words and had them crushed only months later...I want to be me again...to be the freespirited person I was..with an open heart..I wish I could forgive my one true love...for then I would set myself free


Sydney wishing well hire

About Ahmar kamal

Ahmar is a professional blog/web Developer Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HideMyAss.com