Monday, November 28, 2011

Windows 8 Blue Screen of Death Has a Sad Face


By on 5:56 AM



We’ve all been there. You are playing a game or doing some important work and suddenly Windows crashes and the dreaded Blue Screen of Death  (BSoD) shows up. Normally that gives you a sad face, but with Windows 8, Microsoft feels your pain and shows you a sad face of their own.


There’s the sad face, which doesn’t really make you feel any better, and also a simpler message compared to the old Blue Screen of Death, telling you what you already know. That it is time to reboot.
I don’t know about you, but thankfully I haven’t encountered the Blue Screen of Death for a long time. If I encountered it right this minute, it seems like that sad face would just tick me off even more. What do you have to be sad about? You get to reboot and forget it. I’ve just lost some important work and it has cost me time. I say forget the sad face and apologize for not being more stable.






About Ahmar kamal

Ahmar is a professional blog/web Developer Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HideMyAss.com